Geotechnical Drilling Services
BACTEC International Limited offer Geotechnical Services which are flexible and designed to meet the client's individual needs. BACTEC provides cost-effective, reliable quality driven solutions for geotechnical drilling services.
BACTEC's range of Geotechnical Drilling Services include:
- Monitoring Wells
- Down The Hole Hammer
- Auguring Open Flight and Hollow Stem
- Rotary Open
- Simultaneous Casing Installations
- Inclinometer Installation Drilling
All BACTEC drilling staff are suitably qualified and experienced; as a minimum, staff are NVQ2 level and CSCS qualified:
- As a minimum, staff are NVQ2 level qualified and, or CSCS qualified
- Lead drillers all have a minimum of twenty years experience
BACTEC own and operate the latest Berretta drilling rigs including the T41 and T44; these will operate as self contained units for site investigation and or construction projects.
BACTEC also employs a number of technologies for other applications including:
- Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) for the interrogation of suspect targets, to gain a more precise size shape and depth of an object
- Ground Conductivity Meter for the delineation of waste dumps, man made or natural features
- Time Domain EM techniques for mineral exploration and groundwater investigation
- Seismic Reflection and Refraction for engineering and shallow exploration
- IP and Resistivity for Mineral Exploration
BACTEC's Geophysicists have experience on the full range of geophysical techniques.